Quick and Easy Blackened Fish Recipes
Blackened Fish Recipes - Blackened Salmon
Are you looking for blackened fish recipes?
If so you've come to the right place. We have assembled a nice
collection of our most requested and most popular recipes for blackened
fish, including recipes for blackened catfish, blackened tuna,
blackened tilapia, blackened red fish, blackened red snapper, and
I'll be totally honest with you. I like to eat fish prepared this way. Mainly because I am always up for eating some grilled fish that's packed with some hot and spicy heat. There's no need for hot sauce or adding additional seasoning, all the flavor I need is already in this fish.
Don't try just one of these recipes, you should try them all. In case you are wonder you can get our awesome blacked seasoning recipe here. In addition to fish and seafoods, you can use this seasoning on a variety of other meats including chicken and beef.
Then you're ready to get started just take your pick from the recipes we've provided recipes.
Blackened Fish Recipes
- Blackened Catfish - You're in for a tasty treat if you have never tried blackened catfish before. This recipe is packed with flavor and by far my most favorite.
- Blackened Tuna - A great recipe to turn plain old tuna steaks into a meal to be excited about. The blackened seasoning really enhances and adds flavor to tuna when cooked this way.
- Blackened Tilapia - By far this is our most requested and popular recipe for cooking blackened fish. Did I mention this is also our most popular way to prepare tilapia?
- Blackened Red Fish - We like to heavily season our red fish with our famous blackened season blend for a hot and spicy dish. The recipe is quick and easy and you get the best results.
- Blackened Red Snapper - Just another simple and easy fish recipe prepared the blackened way. If you're looking some good eating, this is the way to go.
- Blackened Salmon - Have you ever had salmon steaks covered with blackened seasoning then seared to perfection? If not this recipe is a must try.
- Blackened Steak and Shrimp Surf & Turf - A quick and easy way to prepare a cajun style surf and turf meal of blackened steak and shrimp served with a baked potato with plenty of butter and sour cream.
You might like these other fish and seafood recipes
Now what are you going to do now that we have shared our favorite recipes for blackened fish? I hope you take action by getting into the kitchen and preparing yourself a meal.