Easy Crock Pot Recipes For A Busy Cook Like YOU!
Image via Flickr/gastronomiaslow
This post is about easy crock pot recipes
for busy cooks just like you. No more excuses...we're all busy but we all have to eat.
with this collection of slow cooker recipes, you can easily prepare a
hearty, delicious, and great tasting meal for yourself and your family.
That means no more last minute takeout fast food for YOU.
I must admit this gets away from the main theme of our soul food site.
But since I've been asked numerous times I figured I should at least start a new section.
So this page is dedicated to crock pots and slow cookers to please loyal visitors just like YOU.
Below I've assembled a collection of the most request crock pot recipes, all of which I feel you will enjoy fixing and feeding your family. We have several crock pot dishes to choose from including great recipes for:
Slow Cooker and Easy Crock Pot Recipes
- Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese - This is one of my personal favorites for many reasons. I even taught my son how to prepare this dish.
- Crock Pot Beef Stew - The very first recipe I learned to cook in my crock pot and over the years I have really tweaked this recipe to perfection.
- Crock Pot Pork Roast - Who doesn't love slow cooked pot pork roast prepared to a point where the meat falls apart when touched with the fork? And the gravy taste so go.
- Crock Pot Chili - Chili is one of the simplest recipes to prepare and this dish is sure to please on one of those cold winter days when your really need something hot to warm of the body.
- Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings - This is another warm and hearty meal that you'd want to prepare when the temperature drops outside to satisfy your hunger on a cold winters day.
- Crock Pot Corned Beef - I turn to this recipe for a little variety when I get tired of just eating plain ole corned beef and cabbage. In this dish I add in onions, potatoes, and carrots.
- Crock Pot Lasagna - Does anyone have a taste for a little Italian lasagna? If so, give this dish a try and you want be disappointed. Don't expect leftovers!
- Crock Pot Baked Beans - Here is a baked beans dish I'll prepare on the weekends and serve the dish along side my favorite grilled or smoked meats.
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork - Sometime I will have two crockpots going at the same time, one with baked beans (see recipe above), the other with pulled pork. This is a good weekend family meal.
What I like most about all of the crock pot meals above is the fact
that all you have to do is add your list of ingredients to the crock
the timer, return when the food has completed cooking and then sit down at the
table and enjoy a wholesome delicious meal.
When was the last time you pulled out your crock pot and put it to use?
I know its been awhile so go ahead, click on any of the links above to try out an individual recipes.