Finally a crab boil recipe that is so yummy, so delicious, and is also easy to prepare. Get ready to learn how to make a delicious crab boil meal that you will never forget and neither will your dinner guest. Our friend Carolyn shared this recipe that features all the right ingredients...that'll have your friends and family begging for more. I don't expect you will have any leftovers.
You get to enjoy some the tremendous flavors of crab, sausage, shrimp, potatoes, and a few other sweet and savory ingredients. Okay if you're ready to get started....Press play to see the video below.
Watch closely the step-by-step demonstration of how it's all done. Pay particular attention, because you will also learn a few secrets that not many people know.
Okay, I'm pretty sure you're excited and "ready to get to cooking", now that you have watch the video? If this is the case, you probably want a list of the ingredients and cooking directions right?
So here you go...get the crab boil recipe ingredients and cooking directions.
1. Pour 9 quarts of cold water into large pot. Add in bulbs of garlic
and bay leaves wrapped in cheese cloth. Next add in kosher salt, all
purpose seasoning, concentrated shrimp & crab boil.
2. The first ingredients to add to the crab boil will be red potatoes. Add in whole potatoes, turn heat to high and boil potatoes for about 20 minutes, until they can be pierced with fork.
3. Next up, add the Andouille sausages to the crab boil and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Third, Add corn on the cob to the boil and cook for another 1o minutes.
5. Next add in the crab legs, cover pot with lid and continue to boil for about 10 to 12 minutes.
6. Finally stir in uncooked shrimp, turn off the heat, replace lid on pot, and allow all the ingredients to cook for another 5 minutes. Make sure shrimps are completely done before serving.
Now its time for some good eating. I usually prepare me a folding table outside that is lined with newspaper and just pour out all the ingredients into a pile. We just gather around and eat from here.
Or you could place the ingredients on a serving platter. It's really your decision to make.
We hope you liked preparing this crab boil recipe? Enjoy!!!