Best and Most Popular Dinner Recipes
Here is the much anticipated list for the best and most popular dinner
recipes and menus for the home cook. After looking over the list
you'll notice we have several different dinners and menus that will meet
the needs of most southerners
who are out to cook themselves some delicious homemade straight from the soul,
soul food. Pick a recipe to try this week, then stop back by and visit us next week so that you can prepare something different.
Popular Dinner Recipes
- Liver and Onions Dinner - A complete recipes for a liver and
onions dinner served with iced tea, mashed potatoes and corn bread. The dessert selection is a surprise.
- Fried Catfish Dinner - An old fashioned fried catfish
dinner featuring hush puppies, cole slaw, sweet tea, and peach cobbler for dessert.
- Barbecued Rib Dinner - A barbecued ribs
dinner with some home cooking favorites including cabbage, macaroni and cheese, banana pudding and lemonade.
- Fried Chicken Dinner - A southern style fried
chicken dinner menu that includes black eyed peas, collard greens, corn bread, sweet potato pie and lemonade.
Popular Holiday Dinner Menus
- Thanksgiving Dinner - Your guest will remember
this Thanksgiving Dinner dinner for many years to come. This meal features stuffed Cornish hens instead of turkey. Plus cabbage, mashed potatoes,
candid yams, and several dessert favorites.
- Christmas Dinner - We included every recipe you need for
a tradition Christmas dinner,it's all here. A must try dinner menu that is sure to please your hungry dinner guest.
- New Years Dinner - Enjoy this traditional New Years
Dinner which includes all the traditional favorites such as collard greens, black-eyed peas, fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, corn bread, banana
pudding and sweet tea.
- Easter Dinner - Easter dinner would be incomplete without
these traditional easter recipes for honey baked ham, collard greens, corn bread, potato salad and more.
- Labor Day Recipes - You don't want to let your
summer fun end without having a Labor Day bash and trying out our collection of cookout and barbecue recipes.
Click here for more popular recipes