Quick and Easy Boneless Pork Chop Recipe
Ready to Eat?
This boneless pork chop recipe may seem simple but it will result in pure eating satisfaction. Whoever said cooking was complicated and difficult was totally wrong. With this quick and easy pork chop recipe it's hard to get it wrong. With minimal prep and cooking time you can have a delicious meal sitting on your table, ready for you to enjoy.
like to use those thin cut breakfast pork chops for this recipe because
I have found they are easiest to cook without drying out. I also like the fact that you can quickly and easily cook breakfast porkchops to the correct doneness.
Now I've always been a meat and potatoes guy, so for a serving suggestion I recommend some homemade mashed potatoes and cornbread. You can could easily substitute macaroni and cheese or another favorite side dish that you prefer for the mashed potatoes.
Boneless Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 to 6 thinly sliced boneless breakfast pork chops
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Salt to taste
Since these pork chops cook up so quick it's a good idea to go ahead and cook your side dishes before frying your pork chops. Try vegetables
and rice, baked potatoes, or dressing along side your chops.
Let's cook up those chops.
- Preheat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add enough vegetable oil to coat the bottom of the frying pan. Gently sprinkle garlic powder
and pepper into the oil. No go ahead, place pork chops into frying pan. Flip chops frequently for even browning and proper cooking. Fry meat
for approximately four minutes per side.
- When meat is browned and well done remove from pan. Drain on paper towels for a minute or two and serve with your favorite side items.
This recipe provided courtesy of https://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/