Ready To Enjoy No Bake Pineapple Cheesecake?
This no fuss, no bake pineapple cheesecake recipe is easy to prepare
and deliciously refreshing. Need a recipe that is simple, quick, and easy to prepare? If so this is the recipe you need to try out.
I'd like to thank Shirley up front for sharing this wonderful recipe so that everyone can have the opportunity to enjoy this delicious tasting dessert recipe.
If you are looking for something different this is the recipe for you. I must say I really enjoyed preparing this unique recipe.
No Bake Cheesecake
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 container of whipped topping (8 oz), thawed
- 1 can crushed pineapple (20 oz), drained
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (9-inch), prepared
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth, gradually adding and beating in the sugar. Next, blend in the sour cream and vanilla extract.
- Fold in whipped topping, mixing well. Next add in the pineapples, mixing well.
- Finally, spoon pineapple mixture into the crust. Chill cheesecake for 4 to 5 hours to set. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
This recipe provided courtesy of https://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
This cheesecake recipe was submitted by Shirley, a reader of Soul Food Digest Magazine, who
also shared recipes for bologna sandwich,
pork and bean salad,
roast beef wraps, and pineapple coleslaw.
Give this recipe a try, then leave your review below.