How To Cook The Best Fried Chicken Breast In Only 3 East Steps, In 20 Minutes Or Less
Crispy and Juicy Fried Chicken Breast
This fried chicken breast recipe is perfect for beginners who are looking to fry chicken for the first time and get the best results. This recipe will give you a change to get in the kitchen and try your hand at cooking some fried chicken.
What I like most about this quick and easy recipe is that it cooks up in only 3 steps in less than 20 minutes. This means you can get a delicious mouthwatering fried chicken meal put on your table in little to no time.
The complete dish will be some good eating, so don't expect leftover. I bet your family will beg for seconds so be prepared to cook a second batch of fried chicken.
Native In-Artice Ad
Fried Chicken Breast Recipe
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, butterflied
- Heat 1 inch of vegetable oil to 370 degree Fahrenheit.
- Form flour mixture by combining flour, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix throughly. In another bowl, prepare milk mixture by
vigorously stir together milk and eggs.
- Dip chicken breast first into the flour mixture, then dip breast into the milk mixture and cover generously with bread crumbs on all sides.
- Pan fry chicken breast for about 3 to 5 minutes per side turning once while cooking until white juice runs clear.
- Drain cooked chicken on paper towels and serve immediately along side you favorite side dish.
This recipe provided courtesy of https://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
It's time to try some other soul food and southern cooking favorites now that you have mastered this fried chicken recipes. If you like good eating try out our collard greens, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, and cabbage.