Lemonade Pie Recipe
Try out this cool and refreshing lemonade pie recipe, made with cool whip and graham cracker crust.
Lemonade Cool Whip Pie
- 6 ounce can lemon or lime aid
- 1 container cool whip
- 1 small can eagle brand condensed milk
- 1 large or 2 regular graham cracker crust
This is probably the simplest pie you will ever prepare. I told you the recipe was quick and easy.
- Fold all ingredients together and place in the graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate pie overnight. When ready serve this delicious, cool and refreshing dessert to your family and friends.
This pie recipe was submitted by Griffin, a reader of Soul Food Digest Magazine, who had this to
say about the recipe, "You can add food coloring for whatever holiday it is etc...blue or red or green".
This recipe provided courtesy of https://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/