Blackened Fish Recipes for Catfish, Tilapia, Salmon, Tuna, and Redfish
Blackened Fish - Salmon
If you love blackened fish you've come to the right place. On this page you will find a wide selection of our most popular fish
recipes, including recipes for blackened catfish, blackened red fish,
blackened salmon, blackened tilapia, and blackened tuna. All of these recipes can be prepared using our famous blackened seasoning recipe.
I usually prefer fish that is blackened over fried, broiled, or baked fish. There's just something about blackened seasoning that sort get your taste buds addicted to some awesome flavor. The blackened seasoning we recommend in Cajun based and includes some dried spices, powders, and peppers including paprika, garlic, onion, basic, oregano, thyme, and cayenne. Which this list of herbs and spice it should be easy for me to sell you on the goodness on blackened seasoning.
- Blackened Catfish - Use a perfect blend of spices that compliment catfish to make this fast, flavorful, and delicious fish recipe.
- Blackened Tuna - If you love Tuna, this super quick great tasting recipe, will become a family favorite for obvious reasons. We love to prepare tuna this way.
- Blackened Tilapia - With this recipe you can turn your pre-packaged frozen Tilapia into a great tasting and flavorful masterpiece.
- Blackened Red Fish - A delicious but very quick and easy recipe you can prepare anytime of year using fresh or frozen redfish.
- Blackened Red Snapper - A spicy, but very delicious red snapper recipe that cooks up quick and easy. This is another way of preparing great tasting red snapper.
- Blackened Salmon - This blackened salmon recipe ranks way up there with my favorites. I just can't get enough! You just gotta give this a try and see for yourself.
You might like these fish recipes
This recipe is for the catfish lover - Blackened catfish is a great alternative to fried catfish. It's easier to make and a whole lot healthier.
A delicious red snapper recipe for your next fish fry. This is a quick and easy recipe that anyone can master.
A simple, quick and easy blackened red fish recipe that has some tremendous flavor. Taste the flavor.