Serve This Bean Dip Recipe To
Become The Hit Of The Party
Get the party started with this spicy bean dip recipe? This is the way to go if you really want to liven up your party with a little spice.
everyday you have a party, so when you make the commitment to party you
it to go off right.
Serving good food can get you stepping in the right direction.
One way to be sure your party is a success and everyone is happily feed, is to ensure there's plenty of good food to eat.
Even before you serve the main course, you might very well consider serving a party dip recipe like the one below to your guest.
Try out the recipe and see for yourself how great this bean dip taste.
Hot and Spicy Bean Dip
- 1 pound of lean ground beef, browned thoroughly and drained
- 1 (10-ounce can) Mexican spiced diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 (15-ounce can) refried beans
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (15-ounce can) corn, drained, or cooked bag of frozen corn
- 1 (15-ounce can) diced tomatoes, non-spiced
- 1-1/2 cups of shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While your oven is heating, cook and stir ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until meat is thoroughly done. Drain cooked beef is a strainer and pour beef back into skillet.
- Next pour in your diced tomatoes, refried beans and chili powder over the top of your cooked ground beef. Mix well, continuing to cook over medium heat for about 3-5 minutes until hot.
- Spread your bean dip out over a slightly greased baking dish. Top with corn, tomatoes and cheddar cheese. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Serve your bean dip hot, with your favorite name brand corn chips.
This recipe is courtesy of https://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
Before you leave be sure to check out our other party appetizers including recipes for baked chicken wings, cheese and beef nachos, creamy onion dip, roast beef wraps and many more.