Quick and Easy Cheese and Beef Nacho Recipe
We want nacho's they say.
This easy nacho recipe makes for a great snack on movie night or to serve as an appetizer at your next party. I must warn you, once you get a taste of these nachos you may become addicted...your family and friends to.
For you, this means you'll be asked to prepare and serve this recipe over and over again, until you and everyone else gets tired of eating nachos.
I have prepared this recipe on many occasion for my son and his friends when they are hanging around the house and get hungry.
Its fun to see them gobble down this tasty dish until nothing is left.
This is also something I have whipped up in the kitchen during football season on game day while we watch college football.
Native In-Artice Ad
Best Ever Nachos Recipe
- 1 pound of ground beef, cooked thoroughly
- 1 packet of taco seasoning mix
- 1 large bag of corn tortilla chips
- 1 can of refried or red beans
- 1 package of shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican blend
- 1 jar of ready-made salsa, mild to hot depending on taste
- sour cream
- 1/4 cup green onion tops, diced
- Heat oven to broil.
- Start off by cooking ground beef according to taco seasoning directions. Drain ground beef and set aside. Spread tortilla chips evenly over
a large cookie sheet, don't worry about overlapping.
- Next mix beans and ground beef together, then spoon mixture evenly over the chips. Sprinkle cheese on top of tortilla chip and beef mixture.
Place in oven and broil until cheese is melted and edges of the chips begin to turn light brown.
Using a spatula, place cheese and beef nachos onto individual plates or you can use a serving patter. Top each nacho with salsa, sour cream
and green onions.
A variation of this dish is to replace beef with chicken to make chicken nachos. Or you could forgo the beef and chicken and just use cheese for
the perfect cheese nachos.
This recipe provided courtesy of https://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
Did I mention the best ever nacho recipe is quick and easy too? By now you probably have already figured this fact out. These nachos can be a great stand along appetizer that can be served to a group of your family or friends or it can be a stand alone dinner for you as well. Whatever the case you mus enjoy the recipe.