Cold Tuna Macaroni Salad
Here is a quick and easy cold tuna macaroni salad recipe for you that only uses the simplest of ingredients. We have found that children and adults alike will enjoy
eating delicious tuna salad as prepared the way we will describe later.
Best of all we love the idea of serving this macaroni and tuna salad during the summer months.
Consider serving this tuna macaroni if you are planning a barbecue or another family gathering such as a picnic or birthday party. Or maybe you'd like to serve this salad at your next office potluck?
Whatever the case, this is a good recipe to showcase to your family and friends.
Tuna Macaroni Salad - Tuna Recipe
1 pound macaroni
- 2 cans of tuna
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 tablespoon Guldens spicy brown mustard
1. Start off by boiling macaroni noodles according to package directions until noodles are mildly firm (firm but not hard). Once done, drain cooked macaroni and
running cold water until the macaroni cools. Transfer noodles to a large
2. While macaroni is boiling, mix the salad dressing together. To do
so, in a medium mixing bowl, combine and mix together the remaing
3. Pour salad dressing over the cooled macaroni, tossing well. Cover
salad and refrigerate for at least three hours. Keep the tuna salad cold
until ready to serve.
This tuna macaroni salad recipe was submitted by Douglas, a reader of Soul Food Digest Magazine. This is just one of many side dishes we on this website that are readily available for you to try out.
Please try this tuna salad recipe and leave your review below.