Grilled Chicken Kabobs Recipe
Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Here is another great grilled chicken kabobs recipe, one that will be a great addition to your summer cookout menu. This is one of my personal favorites, as such this grilled chicken recipe is a little something, I like to prepare often for my barbecue guest.
These kabobs are very easy to prepare and can stand alone as a complete meal. For the best results, we recommend that you prepare this grilled kabob chicken recipe the night before and marinate overnight in your refrigerator.
It's a good idea to marinate you chicken overnight so that all that flavor can infuse into the meat.
Grilled Kabob Chicken Breast Recipe
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 medium zucchini, cut in 1-1/2 inch slices
- 1 medium onion, cut in wedges
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into inch chunks
- 1/2 small pineapple, cut into wedges
- In a large bowl, whisk together soy sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, vegetable oil and ground mustard. Before adding chicken set aside a
small amount of marinade to brush onto kabobs while they cook. Place chicken, zucchini, onion, green pepper and pineapple in bowl with marinate
and coat well. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat charcoal grill for high heat.
- Drain marinade from the chicken and vegetables. Discard the drained marinade.
- Using 4 skewers, thread chicken, zucchini, onion, green pepper and pineapple alternately until you have 4 or 5 pieces on each skewer.
- Lightly oil grill grate before placing skewers on grill. Place skewers on grill and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, until chicken juices run clear.
While grilling turn and baste kabobs with the reserved marinade. When kabobs are done remove from skewers and serve immediately.
In the event you prepare this recipe the day of, just marinate the chicken and vegetables in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before grilling.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe courtesy of https://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/