Grilled Beef Kabobs Recipe
Beef Kabobs w/ Saffron Rice
Anybody for grilled beef kabobs?
Summer is here so it's time to get outside and fire up the grill. Today we offer to you
this grilled kabobs recipe that will soon become a much welcomed
addition to your summer cookout menu.
Although I really enjoy eating chicken kabobs, by far in my opinion beef taste better and is easier to prepare.
We invite you to try out the recipe below and stop back by to tell us how much you and your guest enjoyed the kabobs.
For best results, we recommend that you prepare this kabobs recipe the night before.
That way the meat can marinate overnight in your refrigerator. This marination will result in more flavorful beef.
Native In-Artice Ad
Beef Kabob Recipe
- 1 pound stew beef meat, cut into 1 inch thick cubes
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/3 cup dry red wine
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 small pineapple, cut into wedges
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1 inch thick cubes<
- 1 large onion, cut into 1 inch thick cubes
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together teriyaki sauce, red wine, Worcestershire sauce and garlic salt. Before adding beef set aside a
small amount of marinade to brush onto kabobs while they cook. Place stew meat, pineapple, green pepper and onion into bowl and coat generously
with marinade. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat charcoal grill for high heat.
- Drain marinade from the beef and vegetables. Discard the drained marinade.
- Using four skewers, thread beef, green pepper, pineapple and onion alternately until you have 4 or 5 pieces of each item on each skewer.
- Lightly oil grill grate before placing skewers on grill. Place skewers on grill and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, until kabobs are done. While
grilling turn and baste kabobs with the reserved marinade. When kabobs are done remove from skewers and serve immediately.
In the event you prepare this recipe the day of, just marinate the beef and vegetables in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before grilling.
Makes 4 servings.
This recipe is courtesy of https://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
Return from Beef Kabobs to BBQ Recipes page