Enjoy A Piece Of Cool and Refreshing Yogurt Pie
Anybody up for a piece of yogurt pie? During the summer months when it's hot outside I always look to prepare quick and easy desserts. Having tried this quick and easy pie recipe I can honestly say this has quickly became one of my go to recipes whenever I'm looking to put a delicious dessert on my dinner table without too much effort.
That said when I don't have much time and the family wants a cool and
refreshing treat I turn to the recipe you see below.
If you have some
free time try out the recipe and see for yourself.
You can be creative
when preparing this recipe by using different flavors of your favorite
My favorite way to prepare this recipe is to use
banana cream pie yogurt.
Quick and Easy Yogurt-Pie Recipe
- 2 containers (6 ounce) of any flavor yogurt
- 8 ounce package of Philadelphia cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
This is probably one of the easiest pie recipes you will ever make. You will see that this is a quick, easy, delicious and fun dessert to prepare.
- To prepare pie, mix together the yogurt and cream cheese until well blended.
- Fold yogurt mixture into the Cool Whip then pour into the graham cracker crust pie shell.
- Refrigerate for about 2-3 hours before serving.
This pie recipe was submitted by Michelle, a reader of Soul Food Digest Magazine, who had this to
say about the recipe, "If you want a little stronger flavor- you can add about 2 teaspoons of the same flavoring as the yogurt. You can also garnish
the pie with fruit if you desire".
This recipe provided courtesy of https://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/