Miller Family Sugar Free Pecan Pie
If you like sugar free desserts, you must try this sugar free pecan pie recipe. If this is good enough for the Miller Family, maybe it's good enough for you as well.
You will soon notice how incredibly simple this pecan recipe is to make.
Splenda Pecan Pie Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 28 packages of splenda or sugar substitute
- 1 cup of sugar free syrup
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 pie crust (8 inch)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar together. Next, stir in syrup and melted butter. Fold in pecans.
- Finally, add pecan pie mixture to unbaked pie crust. Bake for 30 40 minutes in a preheated oven.
This splenda pecan pie was submitted by Warren, a reader of Soul Food Digest Magazine. Warren also had this to say about his recipe, "Although not the true southern specialty, this will fit the bill for diabetics and sugar conscious folks alike. Enjoy!"
This recipe provided courtesy of https://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
Now give this pecan pie recipe a try today. Have a bite of pie and return back here to leave your review. Click here for other pecan pie recipes.