Pecan Pie Recipe A Nutty Dessert To Be Enjoyed By All
This Dessert Is Definitely For Nut Lovers
Pecan Pie, you gotta love it. Are you a Nut Lover? If so, trying this pecan dessert will definitely appeal to your taste buds. This is my personal dessert favorite. This dessert recipe always comes to mind when I consider baking
desserts for holidays and special occasions. I can't go to my mother's house unless she makes this for me. Pecan dessert pie has always been a southern favorite. If you're looking to impress someone with your baking skills, then this recipe is a must.
This dessert is packed with flavor and the hardest part of making this recipe, is finely chopping the pecans. There's an easy fix though. You can now buy chopped pecans in stores. If you are the adventurous type try working with Fresh pecans.
Have you prepared this scrumptious dessert before? If not go ahead and take the challenge to prepare this southern dessert with my easy to follow directions.
Try this delicious pecan dessert recipe now.
Pecan Pie Recipe
- 2 frozen unbaked 8 or 9 inch pie shells
- 1/2 pound butter or margarine
- 2 cups pure finely granulated sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 2 cups finely chopped pecans
Cookware and Utensils:
- 1 measuring cup
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 stirring spoon
- 1 bending machine
As always the key to great cooking is preparation and quality ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- For starters, go ahead and cream your butter. Once the butter is creamed add sugar and continue to cream until your mixture is light and
- Next add your slightly beaten eggs and the other ingredients. Give your mixture one final mixing.
- Finally, pour your mixture evenly into your two unbaked pie shells. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees on your lower oven rake.
Preparation Time = 30 minutes
Cooking Time = 45 minutes
I'm sure you will enjoy this southern dessert favorite.
This recipe provided courtesy of https://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
- You can cut your preparation time considerably but buying finely chopped pecans from your local grocery store.
- If you like ice cream and pie just add a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream to your piece of pie.