Homemade Pecan Pie Recipe, Enjoy This Holiday Pie
Here is another delicious pecan pie recipe for you to try out. Now don't
be too greedy, you'll have to share a few pieces of your pie with you
- 4 frozen unbaked, 8 Or 9 inch pie shells
- 8 ounces butter or margarine
- 4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 dozen eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream butter the add sugar and continue to cream until light and fluffy. Next add slightly beaten eggs, corn syrup, salt, vanilla
flavoring and pecans. Mix ingredients well.
- Pour mixture evenly into 4 unbaked pie shells and bake on lower oven rack at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
For an added treat, serve your pecan pie topped with vanilla ice cream.
This recipe provided courtesy of https://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/