Who Else Wants To Learn How To Make Muffins Like A Pro?
What's so great about learning how to make muffins? Muffins are just one of many breakfast foods that you can prepare in the morning and eat them all day. However you may be cringing at the thought of making homemade muffins from
If so you're probably thinking muffins are something only a real cook could make?
This may be true for some people, but not for you starting today.
Before we get started you must know that there are some alternatives to making homemade muffins.
You could easily buy a box of muffin mix, follow the directions, and your muffins will turn out delicious.
But if you go this route you want have fun and will lose control over the ingredients that go into your muffins.
I recommend that you follow the easy recipe below that details how to make muffins. Okay time to make some delicious, nice and fluffy corn muffins.
What You'll Need for this Muffin Recipe
- muffin pan (holds 8 muffins)
- large bowl
- medium bowl
- wire rack
- large spoon
- large plate
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1-1/2 cups cornmeal
- 1-1/2 sticks of butter
- 2 eggs
Here is a Great Recipe on How to Make Muffins
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Butter the muffin pan and set aside.
- In the large bowl add and mix well together the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In the medium bowl add the milk, butter and eggs and mix well.
- Next, combine the ingredients from the medium bowl with the large bowl of ingredient, stirring until the muffin batter is moist and smooth.
- Spoon the batter into each of the muffin holes. Bake muffins for approximately 15 minutes or until muffins are golden brown. Remove the pan
from the oven and place the pan on the wire rack. Let the pan cool for 5 minutes before removing the muffins. The muffins may need additional time
to cool before eating.
After the muffins have cooled, place them on a decorative plate. Before you serve the muffins be sure to pat yourself on the back, after all
you just finished making corn muffins from scratch, and they turned out great.
Serve these muffins for breakfast with a bit of butter, honey or jam the choice is yours to make.
This recipe provided courtesy of https://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/