Quick and Easy Hawaiian Cake recipe
This Hawaiian cake submitted by one of our readers is perfect for the 4th of July Holiday. We really like this cake because it is kid friendly. The recipe is so quick and easy to prepare that you can get the kids to take an interest in learning how to bake cakes.
Just take one look at the recipe ingredients and you can easily see that
this is something that your kid can prepare.
Print out this recipe so
that the next time your kid ask for a homemade dessert you can show them
this recipe and watch them get excite.
Be sure to get your kid into
the kitchen as soon as possible while the enthusiasm is there.
other advice I have is that for best results
the cake should be cooked in a long baking dish.
Tasty Cake Recipe
- 1 box Duncan Hines buttery cake mix
- 1 can cream of coconut
- 1 can Eagle Brand condensed milk
- 1 container cool whip
- 1 can Angel Flake Coconut
- Bake cake according to box directions. All cake to cool before proceeding to the next step.
- Using a fork, pock holes all over the cake. Now pour condensed milk over the cake as well.
- Next pour over the cream of coconut cream. Then spread whipped topping over the cake. Finally sprinkle coconut flakes over the top
of your cake.
Refrigerate cake overnight.
This recipe provided courtesy of https://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
This cake recipe was submitted by Patricia, a reader of Soul Food Digest Magazine.
Give the recipe a try and leave a review below.