How to Prepare Moist and Juicy Grilled Chicken Breast
Today we offer you a simple and easy grilled chicken breast recipe
for grilled chicken. Just follow the recipe for the best ever piece
of moist and juicy grilled chicken you'll ever taste.
The secret to creating the best chicken breast ever is not to just
thaw out some frozen chicken breast that has been sitting in your freezer
for months and just throw it on the grill. You'll need to head over to
your local grocery store and purchase some fresh chicken breast that you will
have to marinate before grilling.
My advice to you is to
the chicken in your refrigerator for at least 6 to 8 hours, rotating the
chicken every two hours, so that the meat is well marinated. Then and
only then is the chicken breast ready to be grilled to perfection.
Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1 to 2 pounds fresh chicken breast
- To make chicken marinade combine olive oil, lemon juice, black pepper, salt, garlic, onion, thyme and cumin in a one gallon plastic bag. Mix marinade well before adding your chicken.
- Add chicken to bag containing marinade and seal tightly. Place chicken into the refrigerator and allow to marinate for 6-8 hours, turning every two hours.
- Grill chicken breast over medium-hot charcoals, about six inches from the coals. Grill chicken until breast are well browned and have reached an internal temperature of 165 F, and juice runs clear from the cooked chicken.
Be sure to serve your grilled chicken with our favorite side dishes.
This recipe is courtesy of https://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/