4th July Flag Cake Recipes
Here is a fun and easy 4th July Flag Cake
recipe for the kids. While
preparing this Easy American Flag recipe the kids will have a chance to
be creative, having fun in the process of making a delicious summertime
dessert for this years Holiday event.
Now this is one of those desserts that will amaze you. This recipe is so quick and easy that it will get the kids excited about baking and cooking to.
We have found that kids will want to get in the kitchen a whole lot more after preparing this recipe. Who knows the next master chef could be preparing to take center stage. But parents don't let the kids have all the fun, so get in the kitchen and help out as much as you can.
Easy American Flag Cake Recipe
- 1 recipe of your favorite white or yellow cake (mix or from scratch, your choice)
- 1 tub of whipped topping
- 1-1/3 cup of blueberries
- 2 pints of strawberries, each sliced in half
- Using a box of your favorite white or yellow cake mixing, bake cake in 9x13 inch baking dish following package instruction. Allow cake to cook while sitting in the baking dish.
- While cake is still sitting in baking dish, layer the cake first with 1 cup sliced strawberries, and 1 cup blueberries. Next
layer the cake with all the whipped cream topping. the create the flag design, pattern the flag using blueberries to represent the stars, while using the
strawberries for the red stripes.
- Keep the cake refrigerated until ready to serve.
This recipe provided courtesy of https://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
This recipe was submitted by Felicia, a reader of Soul Food Digest Magazine. Fix the cake and stop back here to leave your review below.