by RITU DHODY
Well cooking is my hobby......I have been cooking since I was 8........and as of now I am 18 and its become my passion.....I hated prawns b'coz of its fowl smell...but one Sunday afternoon I tried my idea of cooking them in a different manner....I mean U cannot smell the foul smell of prawns but a delicious dish with a hint of rum.
Start off with the following ingredients
10-15 small prawns
4-5 tbsp butter
15 garlic cloves finely chopped
10 white peppercorns crushed
2 tbsp black pepper powder
salt to taste
corriander and spring onions for garnish
2-3 tbsp rum optional
1. Heat the pan with butter in it
2. Add chopped garlic, heat till it turns golden brown
3. Add prawns,cook for 2 mins
4. Add crushed peppercorns, pepper powder and salt
5. Heat it for 2 mins
6. Remove it in a seperate bowl
7. Now heat rum for 15 sec on a pan then pour it on the prawns...rum is optional some people like it without rum
8. Now garnish with chopped corriander and spring onions
9. YOUR RECIPE IS READY
P.S......if u like my recipie mail me at email@example.com.....will love to send you more of these.....and also specialities from my homeland India....
Comments for Yummy Garlic Prawns with a Hint of Rum
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Family Recipe Contest.