by Patricia McClinton
Patricia's Sweet French Toast Recipe
Frying Pan or Griddle
6 slices of Texas Toast
Butter (may need the entire stick)
Milk – 1/2 cup
1/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Cinnamon – sprinkle to taste
1. Turn your griddle on medium and place two to three teaspoons of butter on griddle/frying pan to coat the area evenly.
2. Mix together eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Mix all ingredients well.
3. Pour the egg mixture into a plate and coat both sides of the toast.
4. Place coated toast on griddle (make sure there is enough butter to coat the griddle/frying pan continuously.
5. Using your spatula check the bottom of the slice of toast to ensure it is cooked. Toast is ready when it is slightly brown.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Family Recipe Contest.