Fresh apple cake
by Mark Weld
Down and Delicious Fresh Apple Cake
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup sugar
3 cups flour
1-1/2 cups oil
3 cups fresh apples
1 cup pecans
2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
2. Grease and flour a bunt cake pan.
3. Combine eggs and sugar and beat for 3 minutes, then combine the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4. Pour mixture into greased bunt pan and bake for 1 hour in a preheated oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit.
5. Take the apple cake out of the oven and let cool for 30 minutes, then turn out onto cake plate and enjoy.
Click here to post comments
Return to Recipe Contest Entry Form.