A Quick and Easy Diabetic Baked Catfish Recipe
This diabetic baked catfish recipe is too easy to prepare. Just mix a couple of simple ingredients, dip, coat, and pop the fish into the oven for a great tasting fish entree. Unlike most diabetic fish recipes, this recipe is full of flavor and taste.
And after experiencing the taste of this fish recipe you'll see that you can still enjoy flavorful foods.
Know you can have a really tasty and delicious meal without feeling guilty and feeling that you are not sticking to your strict diet.
Try out the recipe below if you’re ready for some oven baked catfish.
Diabetic Baked Catfish Recipe
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1/2 tablespoon seasoned, salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion, powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic, powder
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pound catfish, fillets
1. As always, the key to great cooking is to be prepared and to use quality ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Combine corn flake crumbs, seasoned salt, onion powder, garlic powder and cayenne pepper in plastic bag. Mix thoroughly.
- Beat egg in a small mixing bowl. Dip catfish fillets in beaten egg and then coat with corn flake mixture.
- Place coated catfish fillets in a suitable square nonstick baking pan. Bake at 475 degrees for 10 minutes on one side. After 10 minutes
turn fish to the other side and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until fish has a brown and crisp crust.
Calories From Fat 90
Total Fat 10g
Saturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrate 3g
Dietary Fiber 1g
This recipe provided courtesy of https://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
Since, not all recipes are appropriate for all people. This recipe
is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended or
not be considered as medical or professional advice. Therefore be sure
to consult your medical professionally before embarking on a new diet.