by Crystal F
Chocolate Cloud Cake
This is a 3-layer dessert recipe.
Heat oven to 350
1 stick butter, melted
1 cup pecans
1 cup flour
1. Combine all ingredients. Press into bottom of oblong baking dish.
2. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
1cup powdered sugar
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
1 cup whipped cream
3. Combine all ingredients until smooth. Spread onto crust.
3 packages instant chocolate pudding
3 cups. milk
4. Mix ingredients well until thick. Spread onto 2nd layer.
5. Spread remaining whipped cream on top of 3rd layer. I like to add some dried off maraschino cherries and chocolate sprinkles to the top, for decoration.
Comments for Chocolate Cloud Cake
Click here to add your own comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Family Recipe Contest.