America's Favorite Christmas Dinner Recipes
Ham, Turkey, Chitterlings, Cornbread Dressing, Broccoli Casserole, Hashbrowns, Roll, Cranberry Sauce
With this collection of christmas dinner recipes
you'll be able to show off your cooking talents to the entire family. Imagine for once being the envy of your family this holiday season. This
year you can do just that, as you prove to your family and friend that
you can cook the holiday meal that keeps them talking all year round.
I have assembled a collection of the all time favorite, tried and true, so to speak, christmas recipes
that are sure to impress the most accomplished cook.
Build Your Menu From These Christmas Dinner Recipes
To create a christmas dinner menu that will be
remember for years to come, just choose your favorite recipes from the recipes that are listed below.
- Roasted Turkey - You can use a fresh or frozen turkey for this is a traditional recipe.
- Honey Baked ham - After learning this recipe, I not longer spend money at the honey baked ham store.
- Potato Salad - I like to serve this potato salad cold. It complements the honey baked ham or roasted turkey.
- Mashed Potatoes - This is a traditional recipe for you if you must have mashed potatoes and gravy.
- Candied Yams - Your holiday meal will not be complete until you place the candied yams on the dinner table for everyone to enjoy.
- Macaroni and Cheese - Another dish you can prepare in the oven while you bake your turkey or ham.
- Collard Greens - These are my most favorite vegetables to serve during the holiday season. I make greens for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.
- Corn Bread Dressing - The by far is my favorite side item. I love making this from scratch because I get such great results and praise for prepping this dish.
- Turkey Gravy - Which gravy will you prepare turkey or giblet?
- Giblet Gravy - You can used the leftover meats (gizzard and neck) from the turkey cavity to prepare this homemade giblet gravy recipe. Pour this on top of your cornbread dressing.
- Cranberry Sauce - I prefer this homemade cranberry sauce over what you can buy in the can.
- Red Velvet Cake - The red colored cake and white icing made from confectioners sugar and cream taste so great,
- Sweet Potato Pie - I'll usually make sweet potato pie or candied yams but never both dessert.
- Chocolate Pecan Pie - You will love chocolate pecan pie if you have every tasted and enjoyed pecan pie.
Return from Christmas Dinner Recipes to Holiday Recipes