Quick and Easy Blackened Fish Recipes
Are you looking for blackened fish recipes?
If so you've come to the right place. We have assembled a nice
collection of our most requested and most popular recipes for blackened
fish, including recipes for blackened catfish, blackened tuna,
blackened tilapia, blackened red fish, blackened red snapper, and
I'll be totally honest with you. I like to eat fish prepared this way.
Mainly because I am always up for eating some grilled fish that's packed with some hot and spicy heat.
No need for hot sauce or adding additional seasoning, all the flavor I need is already in this fish.
Take your pick from the recipes below.
- Blackened Catfish - You're in for a tasty treat if you have never tried blackened catfish before. This recipe is packed with flavor and by far my favorite.
- Blackened Tuna - A great recipe to turn plain old tuna steaks into a meal to be excited about. The blackened seasoning really enhances and adds flavor to tuna when cooked this way.
- Blackened Tilapia - By far this is our most requested and popular recipe for cooking blackened fish.
- Blackened Red Fish - We like to heavily season our red fish with our famous blackened season blend for a hot and spicy dish.
- Blackened Red Snapper - For some good eating, this is another popular way to prepare your red snapper.
- Blackened Salmon - Have you ever had salmon steaks covered with blackened seasoning then seared to perfection? If not this recipe is a must try.
Now what are you going to do now that we have shared our favorite recipes for blackened fish? I hope you take action by getting into the kitchen and preparing yourself a meal.
Return from Blackened Fish Recipes to Fish and Seafood Recipes