Quick and Easy Tuna Noodle
1. Cook noodles according to package instructions. Remove from heat, rinse under hot water and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 370 degrees.
3. In a casserole dish combine soup, celery, olives, milk and seasonings. Mix ingredients well then add and mix cooked egg noddles.
4. Now top mixture with bread crumbs and cheese.
4. Bake in center of oven at 375 for about 30 minutes.
"She lost 20lbs in 14 Days"
How'd Beyonce Do It?
Want Amazing BBQ recipes so tasty your guests will line up for seconds and talk about it for weeks?
YES - Click Here
Reduce Your Grocery Bill By $100s - 52 Ways to Save Money on Groceries
Cakes | Chicken Recipes | Cook Books| Cooking Gifts | Cooking Tips | Easy Crock Pot Recipes | Desserts | Diabetic Recipes | Dinner Menus |
Drinks | Fish & Seafood | Fat Burning Diet | Gassy Foods | Healthy Recipes | Herbs & Spices | Holiday Recipes | Meats| Pies | Pork Recipes |
Potato Recipes | Restaurant Reviews | Salad Recipes | Soulfood Blog | Soups & Salads| Summer Recipes| Vegetable Recipes | Web Site Policies