No Bake Pineapple Cheesecake
This no fuss, no bake pineapple cheesecake recipe is easy to prepare
and deliciously refreshing.
No Bake Cheesecake
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 container of whipped topping (8 oz), thawed
- 1 can crushed pineapple (20 oz), drained
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (9-inch), prepared
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth, gradually adding and beating in the sugar. Next, blend in the sour cream and vanilla extract.
- Fold in whipped topping, mixing well. Next add in the pineapples, mixing well.
- Finally, spoon pineapple mixture into the crust. Chill cheesecake for 4 to 5 hours to set. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
This cheesecake recipe was submitted by Shirley, a reader of Soul Food Digest Magazine, who
also shared recipes for bologna sandwich,
pork and bean salad,
roast beef wraps, and pineapple coleslaw.
Give this recipe a try, then leave your review below.
You do not have to join or sign-in to leave a comment!
Return from Pineapple Cheesecake to Cake Recipes