Easy Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing Recipe
Here is a quick and easy baked pork chops recipe for your to try out. This recipe is amazing. With only a little prep work, you can turn this delicious pork chops recipe into a home cooked meal in under 1 hour.
Easy Oven Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing Recipe
- 4 to 6 pork chops
- 3 cups loaf bread mix, with 1/4 cup water
- 1 onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1 can cream soup, with 1/3 cup water
- Lightly brown pork chops in non-stick pan. Place chops in a glass baking dish.
- Mix together loaf bread mix, 1/4 cup water, onion, butter and seasonings. Pour loaf bread mixture over top of pork chops.
- Next mix together cream soup and 1/3 cup water. Pour soup mixture over loaf bread mixture. Bake pork chops and loaf bread stuffing in a preheated oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit for 30 to 45 minutes until pork chops are well done.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
Give this pork chops recipe a try and leave your review below.
This recipe was submitted by Marshall, a reader of Soul Food Digest Magazine.
You do not have to join or sign-in to leave a comment!
Return from Easy Baked Pork Chops to Pork Recipes