Quick and Easy 8 Ingredient Blackened Seasoning Recipe
Our quick and easy, eight (8) ingredient blackened seasoning recipe. This is a must try recipe for anyone who is serious about preparing a great tasting and flavorful blackened dish.
Now you can enhance the flavor of your chicken, fish, and steak with our blackened seasoning rub. After receiving a lot of positive feedback from our visitors we now call this recipe, our Famous Blackened Seasoning Blend.
Famous Blackened Seasoning Blend
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preparing the blackened seasoning is easy as pie, just combine and mix evenly all the ingredients including paprika, garlic powder, thyme, onion powder, cayenne pepper, basil, oregano and black pepper.
- This is enough seasoning for a couple pieces of meat, so store your extra in an airtight container in a cool, dry place until ready for reuse.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
You do not have to join or sign-in to leave a comment!
Our Best Recipes for Blackened Seasoning
- Blackened fish recipes - A collection of our most popular blackened fish recipes for tuna, tilapia, red fish, salmon, and red snapper.
- Blackened steak recipe - Steak produced with this blackened recipe taste so so good. Moist and juicy on the inside and charred to blackened perfection on the outside.
- Blackened chicken recipe - A great tasting blackened chicken breast recipe for you to try out. With this recipe, chicken breasts are fully seasoned and then pan fried in butter.
- Blackened catfish recipe - This recipe is for catfish lovers. Baked to perfection in your oven, this Blackened catfish recipe is a great alternative to pan fried catfish.
All of the blackened recipes above will use the seasoning recipe found on this page.
Return from Blackened Seasoning Recipe to Fish and Seafood Recipes