Who Else Wants to Know
How To Make Scrambled Eggs?
To prepare a home cooked breakfast you have to know how to make scrambled eggs.
Because breakfast foods like scrambled eggs go well with other
breakfast menu items like bacon, french toast, pancakes, or waffles.
Have you ever tried to make scrambled eggs for your family for breakfast but failed miserably?
If you answered yes, you're not alone...welcome to the club.
No need to worry anymore, in fact here is a sure-fire way of learning how to scrambled eggs that won't end up in your garbage can.
Or go straight down the garbage disposal.
What You'll Need for this Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- 5-7 inch non-stick frying pan
- wooden spoon or spatula
- 2 to 4 eggs (2 eggs per person)
- stick of butter or cooking spray
- salt and pepper
Here's a Simple Recipe on How to Make Scrambled Eggs
- Place your frying pan on the stove and turn up the heat to medium. Take the stick of butter and grease the pan (If you prefer, you can also use cooking spray).
- Take two eggs and gently crack them into the bowl, adding salt and pepper. Next add two tablespoons of milk and beat the eggs with a fork until smooth, ensuring the yokes have completely separated (Note: the added milk gives a lighter texture to the eggs).
- As soon as you hear the sizzling of the butter in the pan, add the egg mixture. Take the wooden spoon or spatula and begin to gently stir the
eggs, ensuring that you run your spoon or spatula around the edges of the eggs, moving them towards the middle of the pan. Keep stirring until the
eggs are cooked to your satisfaction. With the spoon, take the eggs out of the pan and place them on the plate.
Of note, your eggs can be cooked either well done or slightly runny, depending upon your preference.
Remember, the more you cook with eggs, the more confident you will become and soon you'll be the master chef when it comes to scrambling eggs.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
Return from How to Make Scrambled Eggs to Breakfast Recipes