4th July Flag Cake Recipe
Here is a fun and easy 4th July Flag Cake recipe for the kids. While
preparing this Easy American Flag recipe the kids will have a chance to be creative, having fun in the process of making a delicious summertime
dessert for this years Holiday event.
Easy American Flag Cake Recipe
- 1 recipe of your favorite white or yellow cake (mix or from scratch, your choice)
- 1 tub of whipped topping
- 1-1/3 cup of blueberries
- 2 pints of strawberries, each sliced in half
- Using a box of your favorite white or yellow cake mixing, bake cake in 9x13 inch baking dish following package instruction. Allow cake to cook whilesitting in the baking dish.
- While cake is still sitting in baking dish, layer the cake first with 1 cup sliced strawberries, and 1 cup blueberries. Next
layer the cake with all the whipped cream topping. the create the flag design, pattern the flag using blueberries to represent the stars, while using the
strawberries for the red stripes.
- Keep the cake refrigerated until ready to serve.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
Recipe submitted by Felicia, a reader of Soul Food Digest Magazine.
Fix the cake and stop back here to leave your review below.
You do not have to join or sign-in to leave a comment!
Return from 4th July Flag Cake to Cake Recipes