Who Else Wants to Learn
How To Fry Bacon Like Grandma Used To?
If you want a meaty breakfast learning how to fry bacon is a must. You can cook bacon in the oven or microwave it, but these cooking methods can't compete with pan frying.
Let's get on with your lessons on how to fry great tasting bacon.
Bacon and eggs make for a wonderful combination.
In my opinion there
is nothing more satisfying that having fresh bacon and eggs for your
Frying the bacon is the easy part, choosing what kind of bacon to fry
is the question at hand.
Depending upon your particular diet,
there are a variety of bacon products to choose from, therefore I leave
this decision up to you.
What You'll Need For This Bacon Recipe
- a Skillet or Non Stick Griddle
- Paper Towel
Here's a Simple Recipe for Frying Bacon
- Place your skillet or griddle pan on the stove, setting the heat temperature to medium or high (I prefer medium). Since bacon contains plenty of fat naturally, you will not need to grease your pan before cooking.
- Open a new package of bacon and take out as many strips as you like. This is important...remove the rest of the bacon from the package and
wrap it in aluminum foil and place it in your refrigerator. Note: As aways, before proceeding to the next step wash your hands since you just handling raw meat.
- When the skillet or pan is sufficiently heated it's time to fry up the bacon. Place the strips of bacon onto the skillet or griddle pan using the tongs. The bacon will begin to sizzle once placed in the pan. Wait a few minutes until you begin to notice the bacon curling at which time turn it over with a tong. Don't stand too close to the pan as the grease from the bacon may pop up and burn you.
- Once your strips of bacon have browned to your liking, remove them from the pan with the tong and place them onto a few paper towel placed on a plate. Allow the bacon to drain and somewhat cool before touching.
While you're waiting for the bacon to cool its okay to cook up you a couple of eggs.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
Return from How to Fry Bacon to Breakfast Recipes