Quick and Easy Cheesy Roast Beef Wraps
Here is a quick and easy roast beef wraps recipe. This is a very simple but tasty recipe. For the main ingredients you'll use American cheese along with your favorite deli roast beef and flour tortillas. These three ingredients when combined with a few others as listed below, will create for you a fun to prepare, but enjoyable and tasty snack.
Quick and Easy Roast Beef
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch), warmed
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 8 thin slices deli roast beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 cups mixed salad greens, torn apart
- 8 slices American Cheese
These roast beef sandwiches are easy to assemble.
- For each wrap warmed tortilla, spread on 2 tablespoons salad dressing then layer with 2 slices roast beef, 1 tablespoon onion, 1/4 cup tomato, 1/2 cup salad greens and top with 2 slices cheese.
- How to wrap - fold two opposite edges of tortilla toward center over filling. Roll up the open end of the tortilla toward the opposite edge.
- Repeat steps 1-2 with remaining tortillas. Again this recipe makes 4 roast beef sandwiches.
This roast beef recipe was submitted by Shirley, a reader of Soul Food Digest, who also shared recipes for bologna sandwich,
pork and bean salad,
pineapple coleslaw and pineapple cheesecake.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
Try this recipe now and leave a review below.
You do not have to join or sign-in to leave a comment!
Return from Roast Beef Wraps to Appetizer Recipes page