How to Create Delicious Homemade Pork Sausage
Want to know how to create some delicious homemade pork sausage? Yes, I thought so. Get ready to learn how to prepare homemade sausage patties using
simple ingredients you probably already have on-hand in your kitchen. I was upset with the quality of sausage patties that where being sold in local grocery stores. So I had to learn to make my own homemade sausage patties at home in my own kitchen. After some tweaking around I came up with the recipe instructions you'll find below. My advise to you is to prepare these delicious patties and serve them to your family and
friends for a weekend breakfast or Sunday Brunch, whichever works best
Recipe For Sausage Patties
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon dillweed
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 pound lean ground pork
- 1/8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg white
- Combine together dry seasonings consisting of basil, pepper, oregano, sage, allspice, dillweed, chili powder, and nutmeg. Mix together
seasonings well until blended.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine ingredients consisting of ground pork, Tabasco sauce, garlic, water and egg white -- mix thoroughly. Next mix
in thoroughly your dry seasoning mixture. Shape ground pork mixture into 4 nice size sausage patties.
- Place patties in a shallow baking pan and broil in a preheated oven, 4 inches from the heat source for 10-15 minutes, or until well browned. Turn
the patties over and broil for an additional 5 minutes to brown the other side.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
These patties can be served with other favorite breakfast recipes.
Return from Pork Sausage to Pork Recipes