Quick, Easy and Tasty Pork Breakfast Taco
What's for Breakfast?
Serve this pork breakfast taco when you want to take a break from the tradition grits, eggs, and bacon breakfast. The recipe that follows is simple, quick and very easy to prepare.
Breakfast Taco Recipe
- 1 cup of hash brown potato mix, with onion
- 2 cups of hot water
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 10 burrito-sized flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheesev
- salsa to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl, blend together hash browns, water, and 3/4 teaspoon of salt, mixing thoroughly. Let hash brown mixture stand
uncovered for 15 minutes. After which time drain excess water from hash browns.
- While hash browns are draining, in a medium-sized skillet cook and stir the pork sausage over medium heat until well browned. Remove sausage
from skillet leaving some grease behind for cooking the eggs. Drain pork sausage in a strainer or on paper towels.
- Now, add eggs to skillet and begin to scramble. Once again place sausage in the skillet and cook eggs until done. Spoon mixture evenly on
warm tortillas. Top with cheese and mild or hot salsa.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
This pork sausage recipe will easily feed a family of four. Serve with orange juice.
You do not have to join or sign-in to leave a comment!
Return from Pork Breakfast Taco to Pork Recipes