Pineapple Coleslaw Recipe
This pineapple coleslaw recipe is a nice alternative to plain
everyday coleslaw. For this coleslaw recipe, the pineapple adds something extra in both color and sweetness.
This fast and easy side dish, is sure to be in demand at your next barbecue.
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 3/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons Granulated Sugar
- 4 teaspoons white vinegar
Here are the simple preparation instructions for some delicious coleslaw.
- In a small bowl, combine the cabbage, carrot and pineapple.
- In another small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the cabbage mixture, toss well to coat.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
This coleslaw recipe was submitted by Shirley, a reader of Soul Food Digest Magazine, who
also shared recipes for bologna sandwich,
pork and bean salad,
roast beef wraps, and pineapple cheesecake.
Try this recipe now and leave a review below.
You do not have to join or sign-in to leave a comment!
Return from Pineapple Coleslaw to Side Dishes