Patricia's Sweet French Toast
by Patricia McClinton
Patricia's Sweet French Toast Recipe
Frying Pan or Griddle
6 slices of Texas Toast
Butter (may need the entire stick)
Milk – 1/2 cup
1/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Cinnamon – sprinkle to taste
1. Turn your griddle on medium and place two to three teaspoons of butter on griddle/frying pan to coat the area evenly.
2. Mix together eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Mix all ingredients well.
3. Pour the egg mixture into a plate and coat both sides of the toast.
4. Place coated toast on griddle (make sure there is enough butter to coat the griddle/frying pan continuously.
5. Using your spatula check the bottom of the slice of toast to ensure it is cooked. Toast is ready when it is slightly brown.