Honey Glazed Pork Chop Recipe
Try this quick and easy honey glazed pork chop recipe. This is another one of those recipes you can easily prepare at the last minute, when you are short on time and pressed to put a meal on the table for your family quickly.
Honey Glazed Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops, cut 1 inch thick (6 to 8 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Rinse pork chops with fresh water and pat dry using a paper or kitchen towel.
- In a small bowl, combine and mix together lime juice, honey, ginger and grated lime peel.
- Place porks chops in a large no reactive bowl and brush chops generously on both sides with lime. Cover bowl with plastic wrap
and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
- With this recipe, you have two options for cooking your pork, grilled on a barbecue grill or broiled in your oven.
- For the grill, cook pork chops about 6 inches from hot charcoals for 12 to 14 minutes. Cook until desired doneness, turning once
- To broil, cooking chops 4 to 5 inches away from heat source. Cook 5 to 6 minutes on each side until desired doneness.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
Serve your honey glazed chops with a side item of choice. I usually serve pork chops with freshly boiled corn and
homemade mashed potatoes.
You do not have to join or sign-in to leave a comment!
Return from Honey Glazed Pork Chop to Pork Recipes