Quick and Easy Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
Get ready to cook homemade spaghetti sauce with this easy
spaghetti sauce recipe. Our quick and easy spaghetti sauce when combined with your favorite
pasta makes for a cheap but tasty and fulfilling meal that can feed a
large family or several party guest. In my house we like to cook spaghetti often. I'll usually prepare some homemade cheese garlic toast to go along with the spaghetti dinner. If you're ready to create some delicious homemade sauce I invite you to do ahead and try the recipe below.
Spaghetti Recipe With Homemade Sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped (yellow and red peppers can be added for color>
- 2 cans of tomato sauce, 29-ounce each
- 2 cans of tomato paste, 9-ounce each
- 12-ounce or bigger can of diced tomatoes
- Garlic, fresh or powdered
- salt and pepper
- Place ground beef into a medium sauce pan. Cook and stir over medium
heat until browned. Drain beef and set aside. Next add olive oil to a
sauté pan, heat pan over medium heat. Lightly sauté yellow onions and
- Pour tomato sauce, tomato paste and diced tomatoes in a large sauce
or simmering pan. Add sautéed vegetables, grown beef and begin to
Next add in garlic, oregano, black pepper and salt to taste.
- Continue to
Simmer spaghetti sauce over the lowest heat setting until sauce comes
to a boil.
Serve over your favorite pasta along side cheese garlic toast. This is one of those recipes i prepare early in the week so that I can enjoy some delicious spaghetti for lunch all week long. I have even prepare this recipe for my my office mates and work and the entire pot of spaghetti was eaten so I did not have to worry about taking home leftovers.
Return from Homemade Spaghetti Sauce to Soul Food Recipes