This Hawaiian cake is perfect for 4th of July. For best results
the cake should be cooked in a long baking dish.
Tasty Cake Recipe
- 1 box Duncan Hines buttery cake mix
- 1 can cream of coconut
- 1 can Eagle Brand condensed milk
- 1 container cool whip
- 1 can Angel Flake Coconut
- Bake cake according to box directions. All cake to cool before proceeding to the next step.
- Using a fork, pock holes all over the cake. Now pour condensed milk over the cake as well.
- Next pour over the cream of coconut cream. Then spread whipped topping over the cake. Finally sprinkle coconut flakes over the top
of your cake.
Refrigerate cake overnight.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
This cake recipe was submitted by Patricia, a reader of Soul Food Digest Magazine.
Give the recipe a try and leave a review below.
You do not have to join or sign-in to leave a comment!
Return from Hawaiian Cake to Cake Recipes