Mouth Watering Grilled Corn on the Cob for Barbecues and Cookouts
For some families no cookout is completed with grilled corn on the cob. Nothing can beat an ear of corn straight off the grill dipped in hot butter. With that being said here is a great recipe for corn on the cob for
you to enjoy.
Corn on the Cobb
- 6 corn cob in husks
- 1/2 cup melted butter
Herbed Butter Pats
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
- salt and freshly grounded black pepper to taste
- For each corncob, fold back husk from cob and remove silk from corn. Once silk is removed rewrap husks over corn and soak corn cobs in cold
water for at least 1 hour. Before grilling drain water from cobs.
- While you corncobs are soaking go ahead and prepare your herbed butter pats.
- In a mixing bowl, beat butter, lemon juice, parsley, chives, salt and pepper until softened and well blended. Next place butter on wax paper
and shape into a 1 inch wide cylinder roll, wrap tightly and chill in freezer until firm.
- Once herbed butter is firm, slice and arrange pats in a single layer on a plate and place into refrigerator until needed.
- Now it's time to grill your corn on the cob. Pull back the corn husk and brush corn with melted butter. Rewrap corn in husk and grill corn
6 inches above medium hot coals for 30-40 minutes. Turn cons turning frequently and continue to grill until husk are well browned.
- Remove husk from corn and serve corn with herbed butter pats.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
You do not have to join or sign-in to leave a comment!
Return from Grilled Corn on the Cobb to Side Dishes