Southern Style Fried Trout Recipe
Fried Trout Recipe Ingredients
6 to 8 fresh trout
1. Start by cleaning and dressing your trout.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Dip the trout in milk then coat each side with the dry mixture. For best results refrigerate trout for 20 to 30 minutes before frying.
4. Fry trout in hot oil for 5 minutes on each side until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
5. Pat you fish dry with paper towels and serve with your favorite sides.
Your fried trout can be served with some other soul food and southern favorites like: fried hush puppies, coleslaw, baked beans, potato salad, Brunswick stew, etc.
I personally like to serve my fried trout with hush puppies, coleslaw, pickles, sliced tomatoes and glass of sweet tea.
You do not have to join or sign-in to leave a comment!
"She lost 20lbs in 14 Days"
How'd Beyonce Do It?
Want Amazing BBQ recipes so tasty your guests will line up for seconds and talk about it for weeks?
YES - Click Here
Reduce Your Grocery Bill By $100s - 52 Ways to Save Money on Groceries
Home | Site Map | Contact | Appetizers | Bean Recipes | Breads | Barbecue Recipes | Beef Recipes | Breakfast Recipes | Cajun Recipes |
Cakes | Chicken Recipes | Cook Books| Cooking Gifts | Cooking Tips | Easy Crock Pot Recipes | Desserts | Diabetic Recipes | Dinner Menus |
Drinks | Fish & Seafood | Fat Burning Diet | Gassy Foods | Healthy Recipes | Herbs & Spices | Holiday Recipes | Meats| Pies | Pork Recipes |
Potato Recipes | Restaurant Reviews | Salad Recipes | Soulfood Blog | Soups & Salads| Summer Recipes| Vegetable Recipes | Web Site Policies
Copyright © 2006 - 2010 - Soul Food and Southern Cooking.com - All Rights Reserved.