Easy Pecan Pie
Here is another simple, but very easy pecan pie recipe for you to try out.
This recipes uses common ingredients you'll find in most southern pecan pie recipes, which means you will be familiar with the taste of this pecan pie recipe.
Corinne's Nawlins Southern Pecan Pie
- 1 ready-made frozen pie shell (9 inch), thawed
- 1-1/2 cups pecans, halved
- 3 whole eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup light karo corn syrup
- 1/3 cup pure cane syrup (or light molasses)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (or Brandy)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Pour pecans into pie shell and bake in a pre-heated oven for 5 minutes. Allow pecans and pie shell to cool before proceeding to the next step.
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix together eggs, brown sugar, karo syrup, cane syrup, butter, vanilla and salt. Pour mixture into pie shell
over the pecans.
- Place the pecan pie into the oven. Bake on the center rack for 45 to 50 minutes at 350 degree Fahrenheit, or until golden brown. Let the pie cool before slicing.
Now head over to your kitchen and try out this recipe. Leave your review below.
This easy pecan pie recipe was submitted by Tim an avid reader of Soul Food Digest Magazine, who also submitted recipes for simple mac and cheese, marinated carrot salad and
country style ribs.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
You do not have to join or sign-in to leave a comment!
Return from Easy Pecan Pie to Pie Recipes