Easy Pecan Pie
I'm always on the lookout for recipes that are very simple to prepare. That said I'm excited about sharing this simple but very easy pecan pie recipe for you to try out.
This recipes uses the most common ingredients that you'll find in most
pecan pie recipes, which means you will be familiar with the taste of
this pecan pie recipe.
The recipe comes to us by way of Corinne Nawlins
who took the time to send us this recipe so that we can share it with
you and all of our other readers.
Click here to share your recipe if you'd also like to send in a recipe. Or else go ahead and print the recipe below.
Corinne's Nawlins Southern Pecan Pie
- 1 ready-made frozen pie shell (9 inch), thawed
- 1-1/2 cups pecans, halved
- 3 whole eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup light karo corn syrup
- 1/3 cup pure cane syrup (or light molasses)
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (or Brandy)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Pour pecans into pie shell and bake in a pre-heated oven for 5 minutes. Allow pecans and pie shell to cool before proceeding to the next step.
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix together eggs, brown sugar, karo syrup, cane syrup, butter, vanilla and salt. Pour mixture into pie shell
over the pecans.
- Place the pecan pie into the oven. Bake on the center rack for 45 to 50 minutes at 350 degree Fahrenheit, or until golden brown. Let the pie cool before slicing.
Now head over to your kitchen and try out this recipe. Leave your review below.
This pecan pie recipe was submitted by Tim an avid reader of Soul Food Digest Magazine, who also submitted recipes for simple mac and cheese, marinated carrot salad and
country style ribs.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
Return from Easy Pecan Pie to Pie Recipes