Easy Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
For A Busy Cook Like YOU!
The crock pot macaroni and cheese recipe that follows is one of my favorite slow cooker recipes. All you have to do is prepare the macaroni and cheese recipe according to the instructions below. Give this recipe a try for some of the creamiest and cheesiest macaroni you'll ever taste.
My son loves this dish and can never seem to get enough of cheesy macaroni. He would eat this every day if I would let him. Although I do not let him eat this daily, I have taught my son how to prepare this dish.
He swears that his version of macaroni and cheese taste better than mine. I guess if you were here I'd have to let you be the judge and tell us who's dish is best.
Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese Recipe for Crock Pots
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated can milk
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare elbow macaroni in accordance with the package instructions. Drain your cooked macaroni noodles and add them to a lightly greased
- Next add 3 cups cheddar cheese (saving 1 cup for later), can milk, whole milk, eggs and salt & pepper seasoning. Mix all ingredients well and then top with the remaining cup of cheddar cheese.
- Set your crock pot to a low setting, cover with lid and cook for 5 to 6 hours until the macaroni and cheese is golden brown on top and around the
edges. While cooking leave the crock pot covered and do not stir macaroni and cheese mixture.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
I'm sure you will love this macaroni and cheese recipe for many years to come.