Easy Crock Pot Corned Beef Recipe For a Busy Cook Like YOU!
Crock pot corned beef is oh so Yummy!
Get ready for the best corned beef and cabbage you'll ever taste. This corn beef is so tender it literally falls apart, not to mention the taste
of cabbage cooked alongside corned beef is tremendous, even people who dislike cabbage will be lining up for more of this.
Okay go ahead and pull out your slow cooker and get to cooking.
Slow Cooker Corned Beef Recipe for Crock Pots
- 4-1/2 pound corned beef brisket
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium onions (quartered)
- 2 large new potatoes (cubed)
- 2 carrots (cubed)
- 1 head cabbage, cut into small wedges
- In a lightly greased crock pot, add your corned beef brisket.
- In a small bowl mix together, water, vinegar, sugar and pepper. Pour the mixture on top of the corn beef brisket.
- Cover the crock pot with a lid and cook on low heat for 10 to 12 hours
- Add onions, potatoes, and carrots about 1-1/2 hours before the corned beef is done.
- Add cabbage 45 minutes before the corned beef is done.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/
Just to explain the process. If you're cooking for 12 hours, you'd add the onions, potatoes and carrots at the 10-1/2 hour mark.
The cabbage should be added 45 minutes later.
You do not have to join or sign-in to leave a comment!
Return from Crock Pot Corned Beef to Easy Crock Pot Recipes