Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings Recipe
For The Busy Cook Like YOU
Imagine Returning Home to a Chicken and Dumplings Meal After a Long Day at Work, Without all the Hassel
This crock pot chicken and dumplings recipe is made especially for busy cooks like you. Who despite not having much time to cook, would still love to put a nutritious meal on the table, that the family will enjoy.
Get ready to enjoy the benefits of using your slow cooker to prepare a tasty meal. A meal which all you have to do is add the ingredients, set the timer and return some considerable time later to enjoy some good eats.
Everybody knows there's nothing as satisfying as chicken and dumplings on a cold winter day when you need a warm and hearty meal. But for me it doesn't have to be winter time or in fact cold at all to enjoy a bowl of piping hot chicken and dumplings.
Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumpling Recipe for Crock Pots
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 small cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 package refrigerated biscuit dough (about 10 ounces)
- Cut chicken breast into bit sized pieces and set aside.
- In a slightly greased crock pot or slow cooker, add ingredients consisting of chopped chicken, butter, cream of chicken soup and onion. Next pour chicken broth and water into crock pot to cover the ingredients. Cover the crockpot and cook 5 hours on low heat.
- To make dumplings, just roll your refrigerator biscuit dough out into small pancake sizes and cut into strips. Add dumplings to your crock pot,
stir in well, turn heat to high and cook for an additional hour or until dumplings are tender and ready to eat.
This recipe provided courtesy of http://www.soulfoodandsoutherncooking.com/